*COVID-19: PATIENT SAFETY MESSAGE*
At Two Twelve Surgery Center, the health and safety of our patients and staff is always our number one priority. With this in mind, we are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak. In addition to staying in constant contact with the Minnesota Department of Health, we are staying up-to-date with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking all patients/visitors to NOT enter the building, and instead call to reschedule appointments if the following apply to you:
- Had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the 24 hours prior to your appointment or feel ill on the day of your appointment.
- Returned from international travel in the last 10 days.
- Note: Fully vaccinated patients who recently returned from international travel can be seen in clinic if they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- We recommend patients of Twin Cities Orthopedics/Two Twelve Surgery Center wear a mask when entering our facilities. If you do not have a mask, we can provide a mask pending our supply availability. Of note, these are not N95 masks.
- COVID-19 testing protocols have been put in place for all surgery patients receiving treatment inside ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
- We are allowing one visitor for patients.
- Visitors will be allowed to accompany patients in the waiting room, pre-operative area, and surgeon consult rooms. Our Nursing staff will contact you when the patient is ready for discharge.
- Patients will also have the option to by dropped off by their responsible adult who will receive a call from the surgeon after surgery is over.
- We will now be offering virtual care for orthopedic needs and physical therapy appointments.
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff. For any questions about your appointment, or to schedule Virtual Care, please call 952.456.7777. For questions regarding your care, please contact your provider clinic directly.
The steps to protect yourself from Coronavirus (COVID-19) are generally the same as those for the flu:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
For information on prevention, symptoms and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please call the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline at 651-201-3920.
Conveniently located in the southwest metro (located at Highways 212 and 41), the Two Twelve Surgery Center offers patients a complete outpatient surgery solution at one location. Opened in January of 2014, our 22,000+ square foot facility includes 4 surgery suites and a procedure room.
In addition to coordinated medical care for our patients, we offer a variety of amenities for the families of our patients, including free parking, free wireless internet and a Subway café area.
Our facility is Medicare certified and accepts all types of insurance.